Start your application today! Spend 10-months working towards coexistence by working in public schools and promoting educational opportunities in Rahat, Nazareth, Jerusalem and Migdal Haemek!
Click here to start your application! - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis from qualified candidates.
September 4, 2017 - June 28, 2018
1. Click the link to access the application. Make sure to check off Rahat, Nazareth, Jerusalem or Migdal Ha'emek as your preferred city.
2. Once your application is complete you will participate in a phone interview with a BINA representative.
3. Apply for the MASA Grant - click HERE!
4. Submit the rest of your supplemental documents (health exam, background check, etc.).
5. Receive final decision. If in the event you do not receive your first choice city, you may have the option to interview for another BINA location.
6. *Accepted applicants only - From the date of your acceptance you will have two weeks to submit a $300 nonrefundable confirmation fee.
The tuition cost for MITF with BINA is $1,000
Your tuition payment includes
- Fully-furnished accommodations with other program participants
- Professional staff guidance
- Monthly living stipend
- Pedagogical orientation
- Hebrew ulpan classes
- Enrichment classes and tours
- Health insurance
Upon completion of the program, you will also be eligible for a flight reimbursement of up to $1,300 (you will receive this from Masa Israel a few months after the end of the program)